Indianic is capable of diving up to 30m on scuba and with our large array of scuba equipment we can have as many as 10 divers in the water at once to assist with your needs.
All Indianic personnel are fully trained to meet the rigorous standards as set out by the Australian Diving Accreditation Scheme (ADAS) for the use of scuba to 30m or known as part 1 accreditation.
All Indianic personnel are fully qualified advanced first aiders with advanced resuscitation and supply of medical oxygen.
Indianic prides its self in having the best quality equipment that is up to date and in good order. Indianic currently has the following equipment available but not limited to:
- Standardised Scuba Pro first and second stages all fitted with dive computers
- Faber cylinders of various sizes
- Buoyancy Control Device (BCD)
- High pressure compressors
- Nitrox compressor and analyser